Words From Our Clients:
I have been very satisfied with my customer service from ColoHealth. Tim Holt was very pleasant and helpful over the phone and gave me personal and individualized advice."
"Leslie Jablonksi's expertise, patience, and communication were of great help."
Grand Junction, CO
Altrua Maternity Coverage
Altrua Healthshare plans do cover maternity benefits, under these conditions:
- You must be in a combined membership, with both spouses covered. Maternity is not eligible to just a single plan.
- You must be in a legally recognized marriage or filed common law union with your county.
- You must be in a combined membership for 10 consecutive months prior to conception.
What is included in the maternity offering:
- Altrua will share up to a maximum of $4,000 for normal vaginal delivery.
- Altrua will share up to a maximum of $6,000 benefits for a medically-necessary c-Section.
- Maternity needs are NOT subject to member’s MRA (out of pocket amount)
- You have a Self-Pay option or Altrua will share on your maternity expenses to the provider of your choice, including birthing center, licensed midwives, clinics, etc.
Pre-authorization is not required but you must notify Altrua within 30 days of discovery.
Learn more about these plans on the Altrua Healthshare Plans page.